LPG is the energy of the future, smart investors are already investing into the future envisaged for the industry
We will be glad to assist with your start up plans; contact us today for your feasibility reports, business plans, government licensing & permits, engineering & construction & other advisory Services.
- LPG Consultancy Services: Feasibility reports, Business plans and Advisory Services for LPG related projects.
- LPG Plant design & Construction Services.
- Supply of LPG storage tanks and equipments, for domestic use and Gas Plants
- Installation of equipments and maintenance of LPG plant/facility.
- Construction/Building of LPG gas Plants
- Supply of Synthetic Natural Gas (SNG) systems, (a mixture of LPG vapour and air on a ratio to stimulate Natural Gas in operation). We aim to meet the needs of existing and potential Natural & Liquefied Petroleum Gas users as back up or insurance service.
Skid-Mounted LPG Filling Station.
We market Mini LPG cylinder refilling plants, these plants are mobile and easy to operate. This type of refilling plants requires very small piece of land/space which could also be moved at will to any other location and could be powered up with as little as a 5kva generator as alternative source of power. The plants generally have up to 30years operating life span. This plant may be located around a residential hub; many consumers prefer buying gas in their locality.
LPG Equipment and accessories:
1. LPG storage tank
2. LPG tank trailer
3. LPG tank truck
SNG is a blend of LPG vapor with Air to a specific ratio:
• SNG and NG can be interchanged with no adjustments of the burner, regulator or orifice(s) required
• SNG and NG have identical Wobbe Index
• SNG and NG generate equal amounts of heat and combustion properties
• SNG flame propagation velocities nearly equal those for NG
• Two ingredients required: LPG and Air.
• Liquid LPG is stored in tanks under pressure
• Liquid LPG is pumped from the Storage tank to the Vaporizer.
• At the Vaporizer, the liquid LPG is heated until it becomes LPG vapor
• The LPG vapor and compressed Air is blended approximately 55:45 ratio. The resulting mixture is SNG
• The SNG is discharged into the existing Natural gas line and into the Process plant.