QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT:
At ASHLINK, we recognize the value of customer satisfaction in a changing and competitive business world and the major input to this satisfaction is made by the supply of products and/or services to an assured level of quality.
To achieve this, a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 is implemented, maintained and continually improved. The system provides assurance that our expertise and experience in providing solutions for building, infrastructure and industry, are with consistent superior quality. It defines and sets the standards which are necessary for the achievement of our corporate goals.
Corporate Quality Objectives:
1. Achieve profitable growth by designing, and delivering innovative services that consistently meet customers requirements in a cost effective manner thereby increasing stakeholders confidence in our business process
2. Provide resources for all works undertaken by the company and ensure optimal use of resources and continuous elimination of waste generation.
3. Ensure personnel awareness of the company’s quality policy and quality management system, encourage personnel to identify and pursue opportunity to improve the quality of their work and to optimize the use of own resources
4. Organise to achieve customer satisfaction through the effective application of the quality system and persistent focus on processes for continual improvement and the provision of non-conformity.
Corporate Strategy :
1. Develop Customer confidence by performing above required standards
2. Continuous development of strong strategic alliance with major companies (Equipment, service, technical, logistics.
3. Supply equipment and services of the highest quality at all times
4. Focus on employee development
5. Continuous process of performance management
CASHES POLICY STATEMENT:
It is the policy of our company to provide safe, secure and healthful working conditions in all its facilities for employees, sub-contractor personnel, customers, partners and visitors and to comply with all laws and regulations governing health and safety at work, environment management and healthy community relations, to identify and eliminate, as reasonably as possible, all health, safety and environmental hazards while developing and nurturing mutual relationship with communities in areas we operate, operating risks is controlled by limiting exposure to hazards and implementing effective measures that minimises the possibility of injury, illness or diseases, insecurity and any form of environmental degradation.
In all our operations, operating risks is controlled by limiting exposure to hazards and implementing effective measures that will minimise the possibility of injury, illness or diseases, insecurity and any form of environmental degradation.